wallacenetworks.uk | Security Policy
Your privacy is important to me.
To the best of my ability, I attempt to maintain this site in accordance with industry best practice.
As this website is hosted within the EU, this extends to attempting to comply with GDPR.
This is a personal website, it is not a business entity.
This site exists to help me teach myself about website design and Google Analytics, which I gives me valuable insight into how people interact with this website.
I want to make this website better for you, the viewer, but I feel that in order to do that I need to better understand how people use this website.
I hope you don't mind, but if you do, I hear good things about the NOSCRIPT addon for Mozilla Firefox.
• This webpage is https only.
• The https & TLSv1.2 fully support PCI DSS 3.2.1 compliant ciphers.
• The SSL certificate for this webpage is provided by Lets Encrypt.
• This domain and it's subdomains use a combination of SPF DKIM and DMARC to help validate it's emails as genuine.
• This domain and it's subdomains use DNSSEC to help validate that the SPF DKIM and DMARC records (along with all other DNS records) are genuine.
• DANE is not yet implemented. It is on the to-do list.
• OCSP Stapling is not yet implemented. It is under consideration.
Last Updated 2018/10/21 00:54 CET.
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Allan Wallace